Monday, May 01, 2006

What is your favorite season?

For me it is a tie between spring and summer. I love spring because it is always a time for change in my life. I come out of winter hibernation ready to really start living again. This year is no different. Over the next couple of months, I'll have a new job, new friends, and new home. I also love spring because I can get out in nature for hours, something I appreciate so much more after the winter months. It is so nice to hear the birds chirping, see the budding flowers and trees, and feel the sunshine on my skin.
I'm in love with summer too. Summer is a time for adventure. There are numerous outdoor festivals, camping, hiking, biking, kayaking, and road trips. Every year is my annual trip to visit family in Cali and this year I'm even going to do a little outdoor top-rope (that's rock climbing). And I love the heat. Mo' hotta' mo' betta'! (Just not the humidity - blech)
What is your favorite season? Why?
Well, if you read Heads Turn at all, you know last week was a rough one for me. I needed to do a few hours of mindless activity last night, so I customized a new template. In light of the busy months to come, I will be shutting down this blog. I think one blog is more than enough. Besides, this blog hasn't been what I intended it to be b/c I just don't have the motivation. This blog will be up until all past posts are re-posted at my other blogger site. This will, however, be my last post here. Thank you to my few loyal readers here (especially since I post so sporadically). I'd love to see you over at Heads Turn! :)

5 Comments:

Blogger josie said...

Well girl. We have rainy season and dry season. though it is simple to choose, i still can't. when it rains it really rains and floods some places. and when it is dry, it is really really hot.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! I hate summer! I hate hot and sun. unless you go to the beach I try not to go out before dusk.
I love fall and winter.
I love coats and scarfs and blue jeans with boots. but I'm kind a weird. A beautiful day to me is 65 and cloudy.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Spring!!!!!!!!

I love Spring time...the skirts and what not. Pretty hats and everything:)

7:10 PM  
Blogger All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

football season - lol

11:47 AM  
Blogger oronde ash said...

winter in nyc provided an assortment of wardrobe options.

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home