Monday, December 05, 2005

Here is an easy one...

I am one emotionally-drained little blogger. Yesterday my spirit took a beatdown from every which direction. I need to just cry long and hard for a few days and then, once again, pick up the pieces and move on. Dear God, can I please just go one year without a train wreck, just one? Anyway, I am going to move on to the topic of today's post. If you want to read more under the surface, go to Heads Turn. I don't see the need to drag that mess over here. Okay, moving on.

Today's topic is my favorite color. Green, green, green! When I was younger it was blue - now it is definitely green. Green dishes, accessories, and a few clothing pieces (like my fav. shirt in the picture on my sidebar).

What is your favorite color? Has it always been the same? If it changed, when did it change? What areas of your life has your favorite color invaded?

5 Comments:

Blogger Edz said...

I like Black, I think it`s classy and sexy and in addition black clothes go well with my skin tone. I`m always wearing black when I`m going out. It is comforting and neutral at the same time. I enjoy red too... when I want to be remarkable...

4:14 PM  
Blogger josie said...

i like pink. yes, it is a very girly colour but i like it. it used to be red when i was younger. but generally, i like pastel colours.

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beleive it or not my favorite color is brown. I love to wear it too. blue used to be my favorite I still like it but im more drawn to shades of brown now.

8:34 PM  
Blogger Didi Roby said...

Pink! Pink! Pink!...been Pink! since I was a baby...mommy says when she would try to put on another color..I would cry my eyes out! True Story!

Pink! has invaded my current job..they hate to see me coming now...Good!

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no idea your favorite color changed. Oops, I'm a bad friend. I still thought it was blue! :( Green is definitely awesome, you're getting wiser with age! ;)

~Jess :)

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home