Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Unnecessary Objects

Thanks to everyone who participated in my inaugural post - lots of new faces I haven't seen around before and many old friends. I feel the love :) Looks like food and drink won hands down for addictions. Just stay away from my chocolate and everything will be okay. On to post number two....

If you have ever had the misfortune to read one of my TMI posts on Heads Turn, you already know my opinion on underwear - wear when necessary. Before I give you my rules, let's see how well you do with these snapshots. Post your answers in the comments section. Deem each photo either necessary (N) or unnecessary (U). Answers will be posted tomorrow.


1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.


8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jeni Angel said...

01. N
02. N
03. U
04. U
05. N
06. U
07. U
08. N
09. U
10. N
11. N
12. N

2:10 AM  
Blogger princessdominique said...

I'd say that #11 was the only N and everything else U. I'm with you--they look cute and the fabric is soft but they're just to bothersome for me at least 99% of the time. I love this post and may do it if you don't mind.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

I agree with princessdominique but I'm going to throw #2 into the necessary column too because it looks like you're wearing pantyhose and pantyhose without undies would hurt, wouldn't it? :)

And I'm totally with you on the concept. Only where when necessary. ;)

9:02 AM  
Blogger Kaz said...

I agree with all the above. And you do have the body and the grace to handle it!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Nicholas said...

I agree with Storm, just the short skirt moght draw some, or maybe too much attention if you sit or bend in a certain way. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT speaking from a males point of view, for a female underwear is never necessary. I like easy access!!!!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

I would say N for #6 (jeans aren't exactly soft), #8 (looks like you may be working out) and #11 (when you sit down you may want the added protectio).

1:31 PM  
Blogger Edz said...

#4, 6, 11 so necessarty... the others not necessary

3:17 PM  
Blogger Friar Tuck said...

I think this is a trick question and the answer is going to be none, but I would say 8 and 11

8:05 PM  
Blogger Rose said...

Only 12 would be necessary

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. U
2. U
3. U
4. N
5. N
6. N
7. N
8. N
9. N
10. N
11. N
12. U

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home